Accidentally Vegan Chocolate Nut Cookies

Hello! This was a recipe I made when I first moved in to my new place, and I didn't have butter. Usually when there's no butter, baked goods taste bland, but this was easily fixed by adding nuts to the dough. I'm not usually vegan, but I would totally make this recipe again for myself, and for my vegan friends. And since I now mostly bake at night, I know these make a perfect midnight snack. Not too unhealthy. Just slightly. (Image below leads to my YouTube recipe video)


The Recipe (makes 45 cookies): (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A89kUzL9EQ)

  • 85 g avocado oil
  • 80 g golden cane sugar (brown sugar OK too)
  • 150 g oat flour*
  • 30 g bread flour*
  • 60 g chopped walnuts
  • 70 g chocolate chips
  • 35 g almond flour
  • 60 g quick cook oats
  • 6 g vanilla extract
  • 4 g salt
  • 1 g baking powder
  • (opt) 1 packet Darjeeling Tea *Can use 180 g whole wheat pastry or AP flour if you don't have oat flour

Comments

Popular Posts